top of page

Immo Ex Grubu

Public·42 members

Tajni Dnevnik Adrijana Mola Pdf Download

Tajni Dnevnik Adrijana Mola Pdf Download: A Guide for Fans of Adrian Mole

If you are a fan of Adrian Mole, the hilarious teenage protagonist of the series by Sue Townsend, you might be interested in reading his diary in Serbian. Tajni Dnevnik Adrijana Mola is the Serbian translation of The Secret Diary of Adrian Mole, Aged 13 3/4, the first book in the series. In this article, we will tell you how to download Tajni Dnevnik Adrijana Mola Pdf for free and what to expect from this classic comedy novel.

Tajni Dnevnik Adrijana Mola Pdf Download

What is Tajni Dnevnik Adrijana Mola?

Tajni Dnevnik Adrijana Mola is the title of the Serbian edition of The Secret Diary of Adrian Mole, Aged 13 3/4, published in 1982. The book is written in the form of a diary by Adrian Mole, a 13-year-old boy living in England in the early 1980s. Adrian writes about his daily struggles with school, family, friends, love, acne, and his ambitions to become a poet and an intellectual. He also comments on the social and political events of the time, such as the Falklands War, the royal wedding, and the rise of Margaret Thatcher.

The book is full of humor, irony, and satire, as Adrian often misunderstands or exaggerates the situations he faces. He also reveals his naive and self-centered personality, which makes him both endearing and annoying to the reader. The book is considered a classic of British literature and has been adapted into several media formats, such as radio, television, stage, and film.

How to Download Tajni Dnevnik Adrijana Mola Pdf for Free

If you want to read Tajni Dnevnik Adrijana Mola Pdf online or offline, you have several options to download it for free. Here are some of them:

• You can download it from Scribd, a digital library that offers books, audiobooks, magazines, podcasts, sheet music, documents, and snapshots. You can access Scribd for free for 30 days by signing up with your email or Facebook account. After that, you can either cancel your subscription or pay a monthly fee to continue using Scribd.

• You can download it from taavistea.com, a website that offers free pdf downloads of various books. You can simply click on the link and download the file without any registration or payment.

• You can download it from sway.office.com, a website that allows you to create and share interactive reports, presentations, newsletters, and stories. You can view and download Tajni Dnevnik Adrijana Mola Pdf as a sway document by clicking on the link.

What to Expect from Tajni Dnevnik Adrijana Mola?

Reading Tajni Dnevnik Adrijana Mola is a great way to enjoy the witty and humorous style of Sue Townsend, one of the most popular British authors of the 20th century. You will laugh out loud at the hilarious adventures and misadventures of Adrian Mole, who tries to cope with his teenage troubles and dilemmas. You will also learn more about the culture and history of England in the early 1980s, as well as the Serbian language and culture.

Tajni Dnevnik Adrijana Mola is divided into 12 chapters, each corresponding to a month of the year. Each chapter contains several diary entries by Adrian, who writes about his daily life, thoughts, feelings, opinions, and dreams. Some of the topics that Adrian covers in his diary are:

• His love for Pandora Braithwaite, a smart and beautiful girl from his class, who does not seem to notice him.

• His friendship with Nigel Partridge, his loyal but boring best friend, who often gives him bad advice.

• His rivalry with Barry Kent, a bully who extorts money from him and threatens to beat him up.

• His family problems, such as his parents' separation, his father's unemployment and alcoholism, his mother's affair with Mr. Lucas, their neighbor, and his grandmother's senility.

• His school troubles, such as his poor grades, his conflicts with teachers and classmates, his participation in the school play and magazine, and his attempts to join various clubs and societies.

• His aspirations to become a famous poet and intellectual, who writes profound and meaningful poems and letters to various celebrities and institutions.

• His health issues, such as his acne, his tonsils operation, his weight gain, and his visits to the doctor and dentist.

• His hobbies and interests, such as reading books, watching TV shows and movies, listening to music, collecting stamps and coins, and keeping a pet dog named Dog.

Tajni Dnevnik Adrijana Mola is a fun and entertaining read that will make you smile and sympathize with Adrian Mole, a typical teenager who faces many challenges and joys in his journey to adulthood.

What are the Reviews of Tajni Dnevnik Adrijana Mola?

Tajni Dnevnik Adrijana Mola has received many positive reviews from readers and critics alike, who praised its humor, realism, and charm. Many readers found Adrian Mole to be a relatable and sympathetic character, who made them laugh and empathize with his teenage troubles and dilemmas. Some readers also appreciated the cultural and historical aspects of the novel, as well as the Serbian translation and language. Here are some examples of reviews of Tajni Dnevnik Adrijana Mola:

"Ovo mi je sad bilo idealno. Želela sam da se malo odmorim i čitam nešto laganije, a ovo je odgovaralo opisu. Adrijan Mol ima 13 godina i pratimo njegov dnevnik. Knjiga je smešna i realna, priča o problemima sa kojima se tinejdžeri često suočavaju. Žao mi je što ga nisam čitala kao mlađa. U svakom slučaju, Adrijan je mali, ali inteligentan i brižan i iako isprva nisam mogla da ga razumem, kasnije sam ga zavolela." (Milica Stojiljkovic)

"I feel like I read this fairly recently, so I'm not sure why I don't already have it on my shelves, but here we are. This was a really funny book that I enjoyed a lot more than I thought I would. Adrian is such a great character - he's so naive and self-absorbed, but also very sweet and endearing. He has such a unique voice and perspective on everything that happens to him and around him. I loved reading his diary entries and seeing how he deals with his family, friends, school, love, and life in general." (bougainvillea)

"Mnogo simpatično, ali bojim se da sam propustila te godine kada bih bila ovim oduševljena. A znam da bih bila, jer sam se već sretala sa ovakvim knjigama forme dnevnika u tinejdžerskom dobu i nisam ih ispuštala iz ruku. A ova je stvarno dobro osmišljena priča. Samo sam ja postala jedna od onih odraslih koji užasnuto uzdišu "jao, jadno dete sa takvim roditeljima" ili "bože, kako se on muči sa tim bubuljicama". Ali zato je ovo savršena knjiga za one koji su još uvek u tim godinama ili za one koji žele da se podsete kako je to bilo." (Maja)

As you can see, Tajni Dnevnik Adrijana Mola is a novel that appeals to readers of different ages and backgrounds, who enjoy its humor, realism, and charm. d282676c82

https://www.hurtingmurphy.com/group/mysite-200-group/discussion/c092e14c-54db-4975-bf0f-7edebb9493be

https://www.tankco.biz/group/proud-owners-of-tankco-machines/discussion/aac8f246-0bee-4a5e-a7db-daa1f41f52a3

https://www.thebirthbutler.com/group/mysite-group/discussion/b3918fc7-4953-4b21-8d7e-a9de016ed586

https://www.igelikita.ch/group/meals-nutrition/discussion/c0fb2068-ed13-4ccd-8f1d-6bcf8600a8fc

https://gitlab.com/8tioreafracsu/chillcoding-at-the-beach.gitlab.io/-/blob/master/_posts/Championshipmanager9596freedownload.md

https://www.bakeitrightbakery.com/group/mysite-200-group/discussion/be6fd4a5-16bf-4e59-a77f-8cf83a016f02

About

Gruba hoş geldiniz! Diğer üyelerle bağlantı kurabilir, günce...
bottom of page